Steel Strip Transverse Magnetic Heating
The heating temperature of thin steel plate (below 0.2mm) or thin steel plate is above Curie point (about 750 degrees), copper plate, aluminum plate, stainless steel and other non-ferrous metal plates.
(1) using planar inductor / transverse magnetic induction heating technology, the power frequency requirement is low.
(2) Secondly, the inductor is embedded with high efficiency magnet, which can adapt to different bandwidth and adjust the lateral temperature difference of the strip through the movement of the magnet.
(3) The heating speed is fast, the production capacity is high, and the energy saving effect is remarkable.
(4) solid state IGBT power supply has perfect protection function, reliable operation and low failure rate.
(5) using PLC+HMI and high-precision thermometer to achieve closed-loop temperature / speed control, which can accurately control heating temperature and achieve full line automatic production.